It’s been a busy few months at CoSchedule. We’ve been pushing out features and updates like a beast!
Here’s the big list from January, February, March, and April so you can easily stay in the loop with what’s new and awesome at CoSchedule!
Your #1 most requested integration, Pinterest, was added to the social queue. We added a sleek new feature to the social queue to help gauge the health of your message schedule.
CoSchedule developers worked their magic on the app to make your calendar run even faster and even developed two insanely smart features—Best Time Scheduling and Social Templates—to save you endless hours and make your social messages robust and wicked smart.
1. Schedule Your Pins On Pinterest
Your #1 most requested integration is now officially part of the CoSchedule editorial calendar!
Save tons of time, with our Pinterest integration, and schedule your Pins directly from CoSchedule. Share visual content from any posts or piece of content to help Pinners discover your blog.
Use CoSchedule to plan out all your Pins so you can share with your audience at the right time. And even schedule Pins from around the web to share with your audience with the CoSchedule Chrome Extension social curation tool!
2. Gauge The Health Of Your Social Media Schedule
Next on our list of updates is the Gas Gauge!
Scheduling social media can be slow and tedious. Even more, it can be hard to know if you have the right balance of social messages for your content.
To solve that challenge, we built the Social Queue, and now, it’s got an even sleeker design to track the health of your social media schedule.
With this sleek NEW design, the gas gauge will:
- Give you a quick snapshot of the total number of unsent messages (no more guessing).
- Tell you when you need to add more to your social queue.
- Gauge the health of your social schedule with red, yellow, and green indicators, ensuring you get the most traffic for your effort.
- Make your life A LOT easier.
3. CoSchedule Is Better, Faster, Stronger
CoSchedule’s app is better, FASTER, stronger.
The CoSchedule calendar is your bread and butter, and we want to make sure that the calendar you use every day gets better and better—even if all the magic takes place under the hood where no one sees it. So while this isn’t the coolest announcement, CoSchedule’s Ember.js updates will make your life a lot easier.
4. Schedule Dozens Of Social Media Messages In Bulk
Not only is CoSchedule getting faster, it’s getting smarter.
Many of you have a love-hate relationship with social scheduling—it’s repetitive and tedious—and yet you know it’s extremely important to your content marketing strategy. As of April though, that love-hate relationship has turned into a love-love relationship. :) Yep, no joke.
Social Templates is #4 on the list of feature releases this Spring with the purpose to eliminate the tedious process of manual scheduling! With Social Templates, you can create the optimal social sharing plan, perfect your messages for maximum engagement, and apply your reusable template to any piece of content.
- Stop the busywork. Create a predefined social sharing plan to reuse again and again so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- No more copy/pasting. Use social helpers to auto-fill your entire social queue so you can focus on crafting quality messages that increase user engagement and clickthroughs.
- Stay consistent with your social media schedule by pre-planning days, weeks, and months in advance with reusable social templates.
Want to learn more? Check out our demo by CoSchedule experts, Nathan Ellering and Lance Hendrickson.
5. Take The Guesswork Out Of Social Scheduling
And finally, our last release for this Spring is Best Time Scheduling! Best Time Scheduling is a tool that takes the guesswork out of posting your social media messages. Stop wasting time trying to figure out the best times to post, and let CoSchedule do it for you!
Get the most engagement for your messages—every time—without all the manual busywork. With Best Time Scheduling, schedule with confidence, knowing that your messages are being sent at the best times possible—according to research and best practices—for increased traffic, engagement, and followers.