How To Manage Multiple Clients (Without Losing Your Mind) [Live Demo]
The blog post headline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.Test every headline before you publish. Try the Headline Analyzer »
Managing multiple clients can cause confusion while working with a dozen spreadsheets, email threads, and tools! Eliminate that pain and get all your clients organized under one roof—each with their own unique workspace—so you can easily collaborate with your team + and complete top-notch projects for your clients with CoSchedule for Agencies.
In this demo, you will learn:
- Manage All Your Clients In One Place. Eliminate the need for spreadsheets, email threads, and multiple platforms! Get all your clients under one roof.
- Simplify Your Team’s Workflows & Collaboration. Easily facilitate real-time collaboration with your clients, stay on track with client tasks, and execute on projects faster.
- Create Campaigns & Social Content For One Client (Or Many). Schedule dozens of social messages in seconds + streamline the collaboration process between your internal and client teams with everything in one place.
- Improve Client Retention With Data. No more warm fuzzies! Prove the value of all your hard work with real data! Utilize CoSchedule’s Social Engagement Report to measure your success and improve client retention.
- Customize CoSchedule To Fit Your Client’s Needs. CoSchedule is designed for flexibility. As your clientele grows, so should your tool. With the Agency pack, you’ll get CoSchedule’s Multiple Calendars feature; allowing you to create unique calendars + analytic reports for every client.
Need more details? Check out CoSchedule for Agencies.
November 16, 2017