Meet Us #IRL At Content Marketing World This September 5-8, 2017!
Will you be in Cleveland, Ohio, for Content Marketing World this September?
You read that right—CoSchedule will be at Content Marketing World this September 4-8, 2017.
So come meet us at our booth! And… you can even grab some super actionable education from our CEO and Co-Founder, Garrett Moon, who is leading a session at Content Marketing World.
It’s gonna be fun.
And we wanna share that fun with you.
So stay in the loop if you’re going to be there, and get on this special email list right now. We’ll use this list to keep you informed of what we’re up to at Content Marketing World and in Cleveland.
If you’re gonna be at Content Marketing World this fall… it’s time for you to make a couple plans.
Let me help you do just that.
Attend Garrett’s Session = Going Beyond Content Marketing: Turning Traffic Into Leads
You’re consistently hammering out content… but no one’s buying. Content into a demand generation engine is a riddle every marketer has to solve.
So how do you optimize your content to attract the right audience that will convert into the perfect customers for your business?
The silver bullet exists.
Attend Garrett’s session to learn the secrets to turning traffic into leads and quadruple your content’s results through agile, startup-driven frameworks.
Add this to your calendar now:
- Date: September 7, 2017
- Time: 11:05-11:50 a.m.
- Location: Hope Ballroom A-C (Hilton Level 3)
^^I wouldn’t miss Garrett’s session if I were you. ;)
Connect With Us At The CoSchedule Booth At Content Marketing World
Are you a marketing nerd?
Have you considered using CoSchedule to organize all of your marketing projects in one place?
Are you a current CoSchedule customer?
If you answered, “Yes, Nathan!” to any of those questions, have I got a deal for you!
Visit the CoSchedule booth to visit with a bunch of CoSchedule team members. You’ll get:
- Answers to your nerdiest marketing questions.
- More information on CoSchedule and how you can get your marketing team extremely organized.
- Some cool swag like stickers, autographed books from our pal, Jay Baer, and a whole lot more.
I’ll be there, too. So I’m looking forward to meeting all of you IRL!
Here’s where we’re going to be:
^^^ So you should be there, too. :D
Add Two Things To Your “Must-Do” List At Content Marketing World
Alright: You’ve got two things to do:
- Register to attend Garrett’s session on turning your traffic into leads. You’ll also want to add this to your calendar. (I’m pretty big on scheduling, if you haven’t noticed.) ;)
- Make a note to meet us at the CoSchedule booth on September 5, 6, 7, or 8 to ask your marketing questions and learn how CoSchedule will help you organize everything.
One last thing: Subscribe to this special email list so we can keep in touch with you! This list is only for the goings-on at Content Marketing World, so subscribe NOW:
We’re excited to meet you!