We’re delighted you’ve joined us here at CoSchedule.
We’ll give you our best content each week, and help you be better at content marketing. In the meantime, we have a couple of free downloads we’d like to give you (it’s almost your birthday anyway, right?) and you won’t have to give us your email address again:
- How To Write A Blog Post: 5-Point Checklist To Rock The Perfect Post
- How To Grow Your Blog With Marketing Psychology Checklist
- How To Plan A Blog Post In 10 Minutes Ultimate Checklist
- Amplify Content, Turn Up Demand: How To Promote And Distribute Your Content e-book by Barry Feldman and CoSchedule
And we want to share a few of our favorite posts to get you started, too:
- Proof That Emotional Headlines Get Shared More On Social Media
- How To Get People To (Actually) Read Your Content
- Here’s Why You Don’t Need A “Content Marketing Strategy”
- Want To Make Your Blog Stand Out? Use The Blue Ocean Strategy
- Why People Share: The Psychology of Social Sharing
Also, if you haven’t already done so, be sure to grab our free editorial calendar templates available for creating your editorial calendar.
Free Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Templates
These free templates are designed to break your content down into three tools:
- An annual overview to rough-out your content plan for the entire year.
- An idea zone to plan out individual posts and content ideas.
- A one-month calendar to plan out specific posts for each day of the month.
You can download these free templates and an easy step-by-step guide on how to implement them into your daily workflow from our website. Just follow the link above.
The best part about using a paper editorial calendar is that it can help you start the habit of using one to plan your content marketing. Eventually you will need bigger and better tools, but this is a great way to ease-in without a major financial investment.
Write Better Headlines With A Free Headline Analyzer
The headline analyzer will help you:
- Use headline types that get the most traction for social shares, traffic, and search engine ranking.
- Make sure you have the right word balance to write readable headlines that command attention.
- See the best word and character length for search engines like Google and email subject lines, while also seeing how your readers will scan your headlines.
Again, thank you for signing up!