Enabling the Microsoft 365 integration allows you to easily add content from Microsoft 365 as attachments inside of projects or as social messages directly in CoSchedule. You can connect multiple Microsoft 365 accounts and manage permissions on individual documents to make sure your team has access to everything they need without compromising privacy.
Enable the Microsoft 365 Integration
- Click your name in the upper left of your screen.
- Click Integrations in the dropdown menu.
- You’ll see a page displaying any integrations that are already enabled. In the upper right, click the teal Add More Integrations button.
- Click the Microsoft 365 tile.
- A window will open with an explanation of what you can do by integrating Microsoft 365 with CoSchedule.
- Click the Enable button.
- If you’re ready to connect a Microsoft 365 account, click Set Up Microsoft 365 on the next screen.
- Follow the directions in the Connect a Microsoft 365 Account to CoSchedule section below.
- You can opt to connect a specific account later by clicking I’ll do this later, but keep in mind that you won’t be able to use the integration until you have at least one account connected.
Connect a Microsoft 365 Account to CoSchedule
Once you have enabled the Microsoft 365 integration, you and other users can connect individual Microsoft 365 accounts to use with CoSchedule.
- From the Microsoft 365 page in the integrations section, click Connect to Microsoft 365.
- A new window will open where you can sign in to the Microsoft account you’d like to connect.
- Once your account is verified, you’ll be able to access files in that Microsoft 365 account directly through CoSchedule.
Disconnect a Microsoft 365 Account from CoSchedule
If you would like to disconnect a specific account from Coschedule, scroll to the bottom of the Microsoft 365 page in the “Integration” section. You’ll see a list of all the accounts that are currently connected.
- Click Disconnect next to the account you’d like to remove.
- When you disconnect an account it will no longer sync with CoSchedule and users will no longer be able to access any documents you have previously added from that Microsoft 365 account.
- To confirm that you want to disconnect an account, type DELETE to Confirm.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.