Add Tags to a Project
Admins can control whether or not user can create new tags on the Calendar Settings page.
To add a tag to a project:
- Open any project on the calendar.
- Underneath the project’s title, begin to type the tags you want to add to your project.
- Choose from the drop down or create new tags (depending on permissions).
- To add additional tags, click [enter] or [,] on your keyboard.
- To delete any tag inside of a project, click X next to the tag.
To edit or delete any added tags:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Click on a tag to edit the name.
- Select the X to delete tags.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.