Managing multiple clients/brands with CoSchedule allows you create and add multiple calendar views to visually see all of your clients’ projects on one master calendar while giving you the ability to share and export any content with them for approval or feedback.
In this lesson, learn:
- Organize all of your client’s marketing projects into one calendar.
- Create a custom color for each of your clients.
- Create multiple calendar views for each of your clients.
- Send read-only links to clients to give feedback and approval.
- Create and Export Analytics Reports for Each Client.
Creating Color Labels for Each Brand/Client
Creating Multiple Calendar Views and Sharing Read-only calendars to Clients
Create and Export Analytic Reports For Each Client
- Organize Your Calendar With Color Labels
- Create Multiple Calendar Views
- Add Your Clients’ Social Profiles
Was this article helpful?
Click on a star to rate it.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Thank you for your rating!
Please let us know if there's any additional feedback you'd like to give.
Thank you for your feedback!