How to Use Headline Studio
Use the instructions below to learn how to navigate Headline Studio to easily create better headlines, titles, email subject lines, and more.
- Access Headline Studio by logging in here.
- In the upper left corner, you'll see how many credits you have remaining, and hovering over your credit count will show you when your credit count will reset. A credit is used each time you Analyze, Reanalyze, or Generate.
- Click the toolbox icon in the upper right corner to access Thesaurus, Word Banks, and Keyword Explorer.
- Use the sidebar menu to navigate between Analyze, Generate, or Learn options.
AnalyzeUse data-driven suggestions and powerful AI prompts to fine-tune your headlines for maximum traffic, engagement, and SEO rankings.
How to Analyze a New Headline
- Click the Analyze option in the sidebar menu
- Type your headline into the new headline field and select a channel (Blog, Ads, YouTube, Email, Podcast, TikTok, or Instagram). We recommend using the Blog option if you don't see the channel you are looking for.
- Click Analyze
- Once you've analyzed a headline you can use the information within the Headline Score tab, SEO Score tab, and Headline AI tab to improve your headline.
How to Reanalyze and See Version History
- To reanalyze a new version of your headline, manually type changes into the headline field and click Reanalyze
- Alternatively, if you've used the Headline AI tab and want to analyze a generated headline you can click the Reanalyze icon to analyze that headline version
- When viewing a headline, you can view all versions by clicking See Version History. Your starred versions will appear at the top of the list.
GenerateSave time crafting the perfect headline with AI-powered headline generators. Choose the generator that matches the type of content you are writing and get results based on a topic, audience, and tone.
- Click the Generate option in the sidebar menu
- Type your topic(s) or keyword(s) into the topic field and select a channel(Blog, Ads, YouTube, Email, Podcast, TikTok, or Instagram). We recommend using the Blog option if you don't see the channel you are looking for.
- Click to show optional fields if you'd like to enter your target audience or your brand's tone of voice
- Click Generate
- A list of headline results, analysis, and related topics will be displayed. You'll have the option to Analyze each generated headline.
LearnNew to Headline Studio or just need a refresher on optimizing your headlines? Check out our video guides and resources to get the most out of Headline Studio.
- Click the Learn option in the sidebar menu
- The Video Guides section displays video tutorials
- The Writing Resources section shows recent CoSchedule blog posts