Billboard marketing is an effective way to promote your brand. However, the cost of this strategy depends on a variety of factors.
- The volume of traffic that passes the display each week
- The demographic characteristics of the people who pass the display
- The distance of how far away the display can be seen
- How fast drivers are when passing the display
- Whether or not it is a digital display
You want you billboard marketing campaign to be memorable. Here’s an example of how Orphea, an insecticide company, did that:
They placed glue on a portion of their billboard in order to catch real insects that flew into it. Over time, this created a jet stream-like effect that was highly effective.