- Big enterprisey marketing solutions + a generic project management tool on the side
- OR dozens of single-function tools hooked together with wonky IFTTT or Zapier plugs
Introducing the Kanban Project Management Dashboard from CoSchedule!Click To Tweet
Get a pulse on every project.With CoSchedule’s Kanban Project Dashboard, you instantly know where a project stands and what needs to get done. Apply custom statuses to your Kanban workflow and always know where any project is based on your team's unique workflow.
Pinpoint bottlenecks in your workflow.Noticing a trend of projects piling up in the “pending review” phase? Utilize your Kanban view to optimize workflows and unblock blockers before projects get out off track.
And holistically manage projects from (start to finish).Keep projects moving forward without getting stuck in the weeds. Focus on the crucial steps and let your team take care of the day to day minutia. Let’s end the plague of spreadsheets, single-function tools, and clunky enterprise tools, shall we? Schedule a demo today.
Looking ahead to the future.This NEW addition to the CoSchedule platform is only ONE of MANY upgrades coming in 2019. As marketers, we understand the struggle to balance those insane marketing initiatives, on top of team coordination, strategy planning, and project management. Which is why CoSchedule is on a mission to change that. What to expect from CoSchedule 2019:
- Global visibility across all your marketing efforts: Plan not only your project roadmap for an entire month or - gasp - even a quarter?! But get that crucial 10,000 foot view + granular day-to-day views in one tool.
- Assurance your team is working on the right stuff (at any moment) i.e get quick status updates, and do your nerdy resource planning (i.e. delegate, assign, or reassign tasks to specific team members).
- The power to not only manage & collaborate on every project, but also publish without spreadsheets, email threads, or random Slack convos.
- The ability to promote to (and monitor) all your social networks in one place.
- And most importantly...proof that you and your team are powerhouse marketers. No more questioning if the marketing team does anything!! Pull the report and drive home the reality that your team gets it done with clean metrics and visibility across all your projects.