You may have noticed that there are some changes to how tasks function inside your calendar. We’re working hard to make sure we’re giving you all the control you need to have a successful workflow. Get familiar with all new changes and learn more about what is coming in the near future to help make your workflow simpler AND smoother inside of CoSchedule.
The new task refresh now allows you to:
- Easily assign + schedule tasks with a single click (no more drop downs and triple clicks)
- Every task now has an added section for more details (so you can give your team the context they need to get the job done right).
- Prioritizing tasks (based on what matters to you) is now a thing (i.e. we won’t force you to prioritize by date).
- Take action on tasks in your NEW task dashboard. Reorder and prioritize your tasks based on your workflow.
- You can now use the task dashboard for BOTH your personal + team to-do lists.
- Task Approvals (available on Team Pro plans and higher) is NOW a part of your workflow! Which means you can assign folks to review tasks, make decisions faster, and keep track of everything directly in CoSchedule.