What Makes Headline Studio The Best Tool Since…Headline Analyzer?
Why Use a New Tool When Headline Analyzer Already Exists?Let's be honest. Headline Analyzer is our original headline-analyzing tool, it’s been around a long time, and we have a soft spot for it in our headline-loving hearts. We know you do, too. However, Headline Analyzer was built in 2014, it only analyzes a few different aspects of your headline, and it gives you recommendations based on data that’s changed a LOT in six years. We realized that building a new tool based on Headline Analyzer would help you write better headlines that strongly resonate with people — in 2020 and beyond. Your headlines will rank even higher in current SERPs and get even more clicks and social shares.
In short, Headline Studio is designed to help you get better results.Of course, things might look a little different around here, but it’s all in the name of helping you write next-level, data-driven headlines that skyrocket your traffic.
Applying Everything You've Learned About Great HeadlinesOver four million headlines have been analyzed in Headline Analyzer. That means we’ve learned a LOT about what makes for a great headline, and we’re sharing that knowledge with you in Headline Studio, where you’ll be able to:
- Get 5x more feedback on your headlines with advanced analysis based on four million headlines.
- Analyze all of your headlines 10x more quickly with Headline Studio’s newer, faster algorithm.
- Access bigger word banks containing hundreds of power and emotional words for easy writing inspiration.
- Download the Headline Studio extension to conveniently write and analyze your headlines, side-by-side in your blog.
- Beat competing headlines in search results with a sneak peek into how your headlines compare to theirs.