What’s New (And What’s NEXT) for CoSchedule – April 2017
CoSchedule's Headline Analyzer Studio will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.Test every headline before you publish. Try Headline Studio »
2017 has been a busy year already for CoSchedule. We launched some features and have more in store before the year is up. We are so excited that we hosted a live demo to show off the new features and talk about what is next. Check out the recording below!
- Email Notification Settings. Manage the flow of email updates you receive from the CoSchedule app.
- Content Types. Make it easier to visually map out every type of content you’re planning on your calendar.
- Custom Color Labels. Color-code your calendar the way YOU want.
- Marketing Campaigns. Keep related tasks together on your calendar.
- Facebook Targeting. Target your posts to specific audiences, all through CoSchedule.
- CoSchedule Mobile App
- Task Burn Up Chart
- Team Performance Report
- Saved Filters View
April 6, 2017