Marketers use eBooks as learning tools, as well as lead generation tools. Creating an eBook allows marketers to showcase their authority on certain subjects.
Here are some steps you can take to promote your eBook:
- Create a video about your ebook.
- Create an eye-catching sales page.
- Let your email subscribers know.
- Promote it on social media.
- Repurpose sections of your eBook into other content.
- Set up a conversion funnel.
Many times, eBooks are gated so that readers must give them contact information in order to access it. This is an easy and effective way to generate leads.
For example, this eBook from Appboy requires readers to sign in with their name, email, and company.
Only after a user gives them their information, can they read their eBook on mobile marketing.