Become A CoSchedule CoPilot
CoSchedule (or CoS, as we call it internally), is shaping up nicely. We are getting ready for our calendar beta, and the final launch date has been set.
This is happening.
However, we are finding that as we begin development on many of the most crucial elements of the CoSchedule calendar that we would like more help in steering our decisions. We want to make sure we do it right the first time, and we need your help.
So, we are introducing something called ‘CoPilots.’
Starting today, we are looking for 5-6 early adopters to join us as CoPilots. This is not really a beta testing program, although you will be getting early access to CoS. In reality, it is more of a partnership. We already have a great group of beta testers that have provided a ton of useful feedback, but CoPilots will have a direct and immediate influence on what we build, before we build it.
If you’ve ever dreamt about building software, or reinventing the editorial workflow, here is your chance.
Are you ready to become a CoPilot?
- Early access to new releases.
- Recognition in the final CoS release.
- Phone/Skype one-on-one support.
- Free access to the CoS calendar for up to one year after launch.
- Direct input to the team building the product.
- Live chat line with the CoS team and other CoPilots.
- Cool CoS swag.
- Commitment to using CoS in a production environment once we reach a stable release.
- Willingness to provide regular feedback on your experience.
- Willingness to provide early input on how we design new features.
- Ability to discuss how you are using the product on a weekly/biweekly basis over Skype or telephone.
We want to make it easy to become a CoPilot, but because there are only a few spots available, we have a few qualifications.
- You must be a heavy publisher, at least three times per week
- You should have a writing team consisting of two or more writers.
- You should have at least one team member in a dedicated editor level position.
So that’s it. Does it sound like something you could do?
(CoPilots application period has expired)
We are looking forward to meeting our new CoPilots!