How To Use A Scorecard To Create More Effective Content With Jeff Goins From Goins, Writer [ACM 018]
- How Goins, Writer came about, as well as some great advice he received that got him into the habit of writing every day.
- The four points of the content scorecard: A good post is well-written, promises something, fulfills that promise, and containing a large amount of value.
- Some of the biggest challenges Jeff faced when implementing the score card.
- Advice for creating a scorecard that will work for your blog.
- “You don’t need to want to be a writer. You are a writer. You just need to write.”
- “The best content is not necessarily just a good story or a well-written piece... but it makes a clear, compelling promise.”
- “You haven’t effectively communicated a message until the receiver says, okay, I receive that.”
How To Use A Scorecard To Create More Effective Content With Jeff GoinsClick To Tweet