How To Create Content That Ranks For 11,000+ Keywords With Julia McCoy From Express Writers [AMP 057]
- How Julia got into freelance writing, what made her start Express Writers, and what she does there.
- An overview of the content strategy at Express Writers.
- How Julia helps older content maintain a high ranking in the search engines.
- Why targeting low-competition keywords works.
- How Julia finds the keywords and what tools she uses.
- How Julie defines good content for Express Writers.
- Tips on weaving keywords into great content.
- Why long-form content is important when it comes to ranking.
- Where to focus first if you’re a content marketer just getting started with using keywords.
- “Just having engaging writing is number one. You have to write to be read. Number two, you have to be super thorough on the topic.”
- “Once we have that keyword, it’s not just about the keyword, it’s about creating content where that keyword is the topic."
- “Consistency is key. Whenever you start, give your audience something to look forward to.”
How To Create Content That Ranks For 11,000+ Keywords With Julia McCoy From Express WritersClick To Tweet