The best @CoSchedule Actionable Marketing Institute courses for you and your marketing team!Click To Tweet
What is the Actionable Marketing Institute?The Actionable Marketing Institute offers a wide variety of courses to ensure you are finding the perfect resources for you and your team to succeed. CoSchedule’s marketing education resources are featured in many industry-leading publications including, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., USA Today, Convince & Convert, techweek, MarketingProfs, Adweek, Copyblogger, and more. We’re going to walk you through the courses we offer through the institute, so you have a good idea of what will work best for you and your team. Let’s dig in!
Which Courses Will You Find in the Actionable Marketing Institute?AMI features over 25 different courses to help you learn new marketing skills quickly. Not sure which course to take first? Here's a quick overview of our most popular courses to help you get started.
10x Marketing FormulaWith this free, mini course, any level of marketing professional can benefit from learning more about how to drive 10x growth from your strategy. CoSchedule CEO and co-founder, Garrett Moon, has shared his formula for growing businesses fast in his book — and this is the spot where you’ll learn all about how to execute it. You’ll learn how to:
- Focus on projects that drive 10x growth vs. 10% growth.
- Identify your “1 Metric that Matters” in measuring your success.
- How to create competition-free content to help you stand out.
30 Marketing Ideas in 30 MinutesStop wasting your time on work that doesn’t matter and start creating goal-focused ideas in as little as 30 minutes. Planning is one of the most important parts of marketing because you don’t want to waste time or miss deadlines simply because you couldn’t come up with successful marketing ideas right as you need them. This course is designed to help you plan ahead in the best way possible. You’ll learn how to:
- Create your best ideas with a 10-minute brainstorming process.
- Rank your marketing ideas on a 3-point scale.
- Distinguish between great ideas and ideas that won’t cut it.
- Lay out your ideas/plans on your marketing calendar.
- Actually execute your 10x ideas.
Cross-Functional Team CollaborationUse this course to encourage successful collaboration across different departments in your business. In five, simple steps, you’ll be able to easily and effectively organize large-scale marketing projects with other teams. Plan, manage, and execute projects that are too overwhelming for just one person or one team by understanding how to include others with different expertise. You’ll learn how to:
- Draft creative briefs that clarify collaboration expectations.
- Produce high-quality content by defining standards of performance.
- Create a project request form.
- Manage time properly for a busy marketing team.
- Understand what you and your team need to succeed.
Marketing Plan for 5X SuccessCreate your most successful marketing plan that helps you focus on generating better results — more leads, more subscribers, more traffic, and beyond. Developing a cohesive roadmap for your marketing projects and ideas can be tough, but this course offers some great tips and tricks for making this process easier on you and your team. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your target audience.
- Focus on the right projects and their timelines.
- Correctly measure your success and set goals.
Using a Marketing CalendarWhen you have the right resources for creating an optimal marketing calendar, you are guaranteed to publish more content with better results. This marketing calendar course is the perfect solution for ensuring you are putting your best marketing ideas into action. You’ll learn how to:
- Map out 12 months worth of content ideas.
- Prioritize content by buyer intent.
- Define the perfect publishing frequency and roles for your team.
Planning Marketing CampaignsPlanning a marketing campaign can be a daunting task filled with lots of moving parts, tight deadlines, and confusing steps. The Institute’s marketing campaigns course will give you the tools you need to start planning and executing your next successful marketing campaign. You’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the anatomy of a marketing campaign.
- Identify your target audience and the big picture of your campaign.
- Create a launch brief.
- Navigate through your resources and content.
- Measure the effectiveness of your campaign.
Developing Brand StrategyBrand positioning happens whether you try to incorporate it into your marketing strategy or not, so why not do it the right way? Enroll in the brand strategy course through AMI to help you solidify the persona behind your brand. Your company brand is so much more than the purpose and meaning of your logo or the products or services you deliver. Your brand is what outlines the voice and tone you use in copy, influences design, and shapes your target audience. “A brand is a promise made. A great brand is a promise kept.” – Bea Perez You’ll learn how to:
- Develop the foundation for your brand strategy.
- Define your value proposition and your brand promise.
- Finalize your brand messaging.
- Create brand guidelines.
- Use your brand strategy as a guide for content strategy.
Developing Marketing SkillsThere are plenty of skills that are expected to be in a marketer’s tool belt — analytics, copywriting, different tactics, adaptation, etc. — but how many of these skills do you think you have a solid understanding of? Use this course as a guide to further develop your success as a marketing professional. You’ll learn how to:
- Build new marketing skills.
- Work more efficiently and effectively.
- Acquire, build, and retain current and new skills.
- Build positive habits that make skills stick.
- Overcome resistance to change.
Blog GrowthIf you’re wondering how to make your blog the best it can possibly be, look no further. This course will lead you in the right direction. Keeping up with a blog is a lot of heavy duty work, and it takes the right strategy to ensure your blog is running the way you want and need. With this course, you will learn the exact roadmap CoSchedule used to grow our blog from hundreds to over 3 million monthly views. You’ll learn how to:
- Come up with 10x blog ideas to build your audience.
- Build a consistent blog schedule that actually works.
- Share your blog posts on social media to double your traffic.
- Use your blog to build your email list.
- Promote your blog posts via email.
Content Marketing SEOEven if you have the most impressive content that an audience has ever seen, it won’t matter if they can’t actually find it. Being able to properly build search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial to any content marketing strategy. With this course, you’ll have a better comprehension of what it means to do keyword research and how that affects your engagement levels with your audience. You’ll learn how to:
- Tackle keyword research.
- Determine keyword intent.
- Determine secondary keywords.
- Avoid common keyword targeting pitfalls.
- Uncover the best content marketing ideas with SEO in mind.
- Structure and optimize content for SEO.
Headline BasicsHeadlines have a lot of responsibility; they influence your traffic, shares, and search results. This course is centered around a proven process and tactics to write headlines that convince your audience to click. The headline is the first thing your audience sees before they decide to read through your content. If you don’t capture the attention of your audience within the first couple of seconds, you’ve completely lost their interest. Navigate through this course to make sure you’re writing headlines that perform the best. You’ll learn how to:
- Appreciate the purpose of a good headline.
- Craft better headlines.
- Navigate the process of writing better headlines.
- Find your best headline and resources.
Agile MarketingThe marketing process should be a smooth and seamless transition of one task or project to another. When this is not the case, work and collaboration can become frustrating or impossible. This course will help you implement agile workflows, effectively and consistently communicate with your team, and improve your work with agile retrospectives. It’s important to keep an organized framework for you and your team, and agile marketing is the best way to do this. You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the agile scrum framework.
- Organize cross-functional teams.
- Plan agile sprints.
- Run effective daily standups.
- Implement agile workflows.
- Improve your work with agile retrospectives.
Triaging ProjectsHaving an effective workflow is the best way to ensure that your entire team is on the same page with project progress, who’s doing what, and deadlines. In this advanced marketing course, the big picture is focused on helping you perfect your work management process. With the right tips, tools, and practices that this course offers, you’ll be able to successfully triage, prioritize, and execute project requests. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a marketing services catalog.
- Set accurate timeless estimates to meet delivery dates every time.
- Create a project request form.
- Implement time management principles for the busy marketing team.
- Say “no” to new project requests.
Product LaunchesWhen it comes time to launch a new product or a new version of a product, the process can be overwhelming and complex. CoSchedule has already gone through the trial and error steps for you, and this course was created to show marketers, like yourself, the solid and successful process of putting together a well-coordinated product launch. You’ll learn how to:
- Define expectations with a creative brief.
- Identify your target audience.
- Write your value proposition and talking points.
- Plan your product launch.
- Measure the success of your product launch.
Facebook AdvertisingFacebook Ad campaigns are an important part of social media marketing, but it’s very easy for your promotions to get lost in a sea of other advertisements. With other ads constantly flowing through the algorithm of everyone’s Facebook pages, it’s crucial to make your ads stand out. This course will break down how to set up and execute your next successful Facebook Ad campaigns. You’ll learn how to:
- Set up campaign objectives and expectations.
- Choose your target audience.
- Develop beneficial ad copy.
- Measure results.
- Navigate common pitfalls of Facebook Ads.
Social Media StrategyLooking to boost your marketing professional credentials? This social media course contains everything you need for planning the entirety of your social media marketing strategy. Better yet, you can complete this certification in as little as two weeks! With a series of lessons and workshops, the development of your social strategy won’t ever feel like a daunting task again. You’ll learn how to:
- Discover who your real social media audience is and how to reach them.
- Plan your content strategy and create content that connects.
- Plan and schedule social media content to avoid last-minute headaches.
- Get real results 3,150% faster with a documented strategy tailored to your needs.
- Drive more traffic, get more engagement, and build your social following fast.