H2H Consulting: Manage Multiple Clients With Marketing Calendar
Kendra Corman is the founder of H2H Consulting: a marketing agency that helps businesses get a return on investment with their marketing and advertising. Coordinating blog posts, multiple clients, and social media campaigns can be overwhelming. That’s why H2H uses CoSchedule Marketing Calendar.
In this video, you’ll see how H2H Consulting uses CoSchedule’s Marketing Calendar to:
- Manage content and processes
- Create Projects
- Coordinate Social Media
Superior Task ManagementA fast-paced workplace like H2H needs an easy-to-use task management system. Task management in Marketing Calendar has plenty of unique features that increase productivity for H2H Consulting. Here are some of Kendra’s favorite features for task management:
- Color Labels: H2H uses color labels to see unique calendars for all of their clients. That way, they can customize the view and only see specific client calendars.
- Ideas Tab: Kendra can create projects without having to put them on Marketing Calendar by putting them in the Ideas Tab. She can leave it there until she decides to put it into action.
- Task Workflows: When creating a task, Kendra can decide who she wants to assign it to and set a list of subtasks that will guide the person to complete it.
Creating ProjectsH2H creates projects from start to finish within Marketing Calendar. Kendra uses projects to create webinars, blog posts, and social media content. Here is what Kendra loves about projects in Marketing Calendar:
- Integrations: The Marketing Calendar seamlessly integrates with Google Drive, WordPress, and many other helpful tools. H2H uses these integrations to convene altogether on these projects.
- Statuses: H2H can set due dates and the project's status based on how far it is in the process.
- Headline Studio: With Headline Studio, H2H gets data-backed headline scoring, suggestions, & SEO tips for their headlines directly from Marketing Calendar.
Social Media CoordinationThe social media capabilities in Marketing Calendar allow H2H to get more done in less time. Here is why they love using Marketing Calendar for social media:
- Scheduling: H2H can manually schedule when the posts go out or let Marketing Calendar pick the best time to send them out.
- Multiple Platforms: H2H can send out the same post to all their social media platforms at once.
- Analysis: Marketing Calendar will analyze your social media post to see how well it may perform.