How To Become The Leading Authority In Your Niche With Nicole Kohler From WooCommerce [AMP 026]
- Information about WooCommerce and what Nicole does there as the content manager.
- How Nicole gathers ideas for the WooCommerce site and blog, how they decide which ideas to use, and how they keep them organized.
- Tips for judging ideas that come in from people inside of the company, including the evaluation system WooCommerce uses.
- How Nicole decided that a former process for evaluating content wasn’t working and how she made the necessary changes.
- What a content brainstorming meeting looks like.
- How WooCommerce uses personas to develop engaging content that keeps readers coming back for more.
- Some of the results that Nicole is particularly proud of.
- Nicole’s best tips for someone hoping to improve their content.
- “We have this culture of content where everyone’s looking for these ideas and coming to me and saying, here’s a really cool thing I saw, and we can write about that.”
- “You have to think about what you’re good at and what you know better than anyone else. I think the biggest mistake that some content producers make is trying to focus on everything in their particular area.”
- “You, whether you realize this or not, are genius about your subject. Own your genius, own your thing, and write about that.”
How To Become The Leading Authority In Your Niche With Nicole Kohler From WooCommerceClick To Tweet