How To Build A Marketing Strategy That Generates 9,360% Bigger Results With Nathan Ellering From CoSchedule [AMP 064]
- What Nathan does at CoSchedule as the head of demand generation.
- The story behind the launch of the Ultimate Guide to Marketing Strategy: what it includes, why it was necessary to write it, how it’s different, and why you should check it out. Nathan also shares why he created it as a microsite as opposed to a blog.
- The importance of following the acronym SMART when you’re setting your goals.
- An explanation of what 10x content is and how Nathan makes it work for him.
- How Nathan recommends tracking marketing ROI to be sure that your content is doing what it’s supposed to do.
- How to prioritize within your marketing strategy.
- The concept of goals-driven budgeting.
- Nathan’s best advice for someone just starting a marketing strategy.
- “Marketers who document their strategy are 538 percent more likely to report success than those who don’t.”
- “The goals-driven budgeting methodology requires you to set your goals first, then plan your budget to make the goals a reality.”
- “As a marketer, your first blog post won’t be good and your first ad is probably going to suck, but you need to do it. You need to ship something and you need to continuously improve.”
How To Build A Marketing Strategy That Generates 9,360% Bigger Results With Nathan Ellering From @CoScheduleClick To Tweet