How To Build Meaningful Experiences Through Your Content With Carla Johnson From Type A Communications
- Information about Type A Communications and what Carla does there. She also talks about what it was like to co-write Experiences and some of the takeaways of the book.
- Carla’s best advice for marketers who want to create value for their audience.
- The differences between relationship-building and experience-creating, as well as why now is the right time to start focusing on creating experiences.
- Examples of brands that have gotten the experience-building down to a science, including Nike and Vail Resorts.
- Tips for making this new era of marketing something your company implements and succeeds with.
- Carla’s basic steps behind content creation management and her best advice for marketers who want to break through the status quo.
- “With the sophistication of consumers and the social world in which we live, just having a relationship isn’t enough.”
- “People need to feel a little uncomfortable and understand that what has historically been safe is now perhaps the risky option.”
- “We have to start being able to look at brands and ideas and experiences... that have nothing to do with our industry or with marketing. Dig deep and understand what has inspired you as a person.”
How To Build Meaningful Experiences Through Your Content With Carla Johnson From Type A CommunicationsClick To Tweet