How To Create Amazing Video Content With Meryl Ayres From Wistia [AMP 052]
- A bit about Wistia and what Meryl does there.
- The types of stories and situations that lend themselves well to video content.
- How Wistia plans and executes their videos, including how they handle off-the-cuff material.
- Why it’s so important to have a sense of humor, as well as why sometimes humor isn’t the right approach.
- Meryl’s best tips on creating video content that will resonate with its intended viewers.
- Which comes first, the video or the post, depending on the circumstances.
- Why you might not like the sound of your own voice in a video.
- Hints and tips for someone who is just dipping their toes in the world of video marketing.
- “Video is an amazing way to teach someone about a concept with a medium that’s dynamic and engaging.”
- “Look at what you’re trying to accomplish: Whatever your goals are in social media, can you use video to promote those goals?”
- “Consider the holistic content perspective rather than just looking at video in isolation.”
How To Create Amazing Video Content With Meryl Ayres From WistiaClick To Tweet