How To Create Data-Driven Content With Susan Moeller From BuzzSumo [AMP 039]
- A bit about BuzzSumo and what Susan does there, as well as her marketing background and what brought her to BuzzSumo.
- How Susan defines data-driven content and how she uses it in her position at BuzzSumo.
- Why it’s important for your content’s authority to research and have sources for things you know to be true.
- Why using data in your content can boost backlinks and shares.
- How Susan determines which questions to ask to find the data that her readers are looking for.
- Susan’s processes for gathering, analyzing, and translating the data that she finds.
- Susan’s best tips for starting to create data-driven content for someone who hasn’t done it before.
- “I like to actually do the research and see what comes out of that even if the result does tell you that yes, puppies and babies are popular on Facebook.”
- “There’s a lot of data available to people and there are a lot of posts that are not about data. But there isn’t nearly as much content out there that is developed based on research.”
- “I look for patterns.... I look and determine if there are any patterns that emerge.”
How To Create Data-Driven Content With Susan Moeller From @BuzzSumoClick To Tweet