How To Create The Go-To Content Hub In Your Niche With Krista Wiltbank From GetResponse [AMP 034]
- Information about GetResponse and what Krista does there.
- What a content hub is and an example of one that many listeners will recognize.
- Why a content hub is important and what type of information it includes.
- Factors that make a content hub launch a success.
- The process that Krista used to determine what needed to be included on the GetResponse content hub.
- A step-by-step approach to adding pieces of content to the hub, where to put it, and how to stay organized.
- How CoSchedule helps Krista and her team promote their content on social media.
- Tips for promoting webinars and other events.
- Thoughts on promoting infographics and how to optimize infographics for different platforms.
- How Krista leverages influencers and cultivates relationships that aid in content creation.
- The goals behind creating a content hub and the achievements that GetResponse has reached.
- Krista’s best advice for getting a content hub started.
- “A content hub is important because... you are helping to broaden the educational aspect of that topic and bring in more content about the topic for general education purposes.”
- “We really wanted to bring all sorts of thought leadership behind marketing automation together under our roof.”
- “Plan a lot. Planning will take a very, very long time. Expect that from the beginning.”
How To Create The Go-To Content Hub In Your Niche With Krista Wiltbank From @getresponse:Click To Tweet