How To Get Your Content To Rank #1 On Google With Tim Soulo Of Ahrefs [AMP 071]
- Information about Ahrefs and what Tim does there.
- The most successful content produced by Ahrefs: the types of articles and pieces, as well as how they promote and analyze them.
- Tips on ranking for not only your core keyword, but also relevant keywords.
- The process Tim uses for coming up with content ideas.
- What it takes to outperform your competition.
- Why it’s important for an SEO marketer to do research that no other blog has written about or compiled.
- Tim’s thoughts on length and why it might not be important in the way that you are thinking. Tim also talks about long “ultimate guides” and gives his advice on making them more user-friendly.
- How to use backlinks to promote a piece to help it rank.
- Tim Soulo
- How to Do Keyword Research for SEO
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines
- Send a screenshot of your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The only way to outdo, to outperform the competition is to offer something unique and something better than they have.”
- “You have to have something to offer which wasn’t published, which wasn’t said before you. You usually need to be at the forefront of your industry you need to be a so-called thought leader.”
- “It’s not about trying to crank everything you can into the article, it's about delivering value and persuading people that you can solve their problem in as [few] words as possible.”
How To Get Your Content To Rank #1 On Google With @timsoulo Of @ahrefsClick To Tweet