How To Grow (Like Crazy) As A Content Marketer With John Rampton [AMP 068]
- What John is up to as an entrepreneur and how his products help businesses, as well as how he got into the entrepreneurial world.
- The first steps John took to get involved in an online business, including a hack he figured out that wasn’t illegal... at the time.
- The framework John thinks about when it comes to risk-taking.
- Why hyperfocusing on specific niches and problems is one way to succeed.
- John’s thoughts on learning: how he finds time to squeeze learning into his busy days and making time for what’s most important.
- How something as simple as a calendar can function as a powerful tool, as well as information about Calendar.com.
- How an excellent marketing strategy can even sell a crappy product that provides no value.
- John’s most sage wisdom and best advice for marketers just getting started.
- John on Twitter
- Email your iTunes review to email@example.com
- “Don’t limit yourself to what you’re doing. Go find new and interesting ways... there are always unique things to do.”
- “In your life, you’ll always go up or down, learning or not learning... There’s no flat line.”
- “You will never be a better salesperson than your customers.”
How To Grow (Like Crazy) As A Content Marketer With @johnramptonClick To Tweet