How To Use Neuromarketing To Connect With Your Audience With Roger Dooley, Author of “Brainfluence” [AMP061]
- How Roger defines neuromarketing, the different types of neuromarketing, and how large and small businesses take advantage of the different types.
- Some of the principles of why neuromarketing techniques work, including social proof, authority, and reciprocity.
- Roger’s thoughts on case studies, emotions, and the words that potential customers and marketing professionals use.
- Why it’s important to understand your target buyer’s unconscious needs as well as their conscious needs.
- Roger’s best tips on building trust with your audience.
- How to turn your fans into buyers and how to create effective calls to action.
- Roger’s advice to a marketer who is just starting out in learning about and implementing some neuromarketing techniques.
- “Even if you are a small business and you can’t afford to do costly studies, you do have the ability to run different kinds of tests in your app or on your website and see what works best.”
- “That person who’s purchasing the product may have certain conscious needs... but there are also unconscious needs that the buyer probably is less concerned about.”
- “Behavioral psychology, in particular, is important. Those are the things that don’t cost any money to apply.”
How To Use Neuromarketing To Connect With Your Audience With Roger DooleyClick To Tweet