How To Use Social Media Automation To Dramatically Boost Your Efficiency With Christin Kardos From Convince and Convert [AMP 065]
- Information about Convince and Convert and what Christin does there.
- Evergreen content: What it is and how to leverage it to your advantage.
- How you can tweak and update your content to make it rank for certain keywords.
- Best practices when it comes to sharing previously published content.
- What content curation is and how Christin handles it at Convince and Convert.
- Thoughts on balancing your own content and others’ content, as well as why it’s important to focus on quality first and foremost.
- The benefits and potential downfalls of social media automation.
- Christen’s best advice for marketers wanting to get started with automation and reposting content.
- “Rule number one is if it’s not good, don’t share it.”
- “We focus on the “and therefore...” aspect when we share content... there are others who are actually the newsbreakers.”
- “Being useful is the best thing you can do.”
How To Use Social Media Automation To Dramatically Boost Your Efficiency With Christin Kardos From Convince and ConvertClick To Tweet