How To Use The Power Of Podcasting To Increase Your Audience With Sarah Rhea Werner From Write Now [AMP 059]
- How and why Sarah got into podcasting.
- The types of opportunities Sarah has had since starting podcasting that blogging wasn’t bringing her.
- Audience-building advice for marketing teams and companies.
- Why it’s so important to create your podcast based on what your listeners like.
- Tips on striking a balance between providing value and marketing yourself through your podcast.
- Why it’s important to make sure any selling that you do on your podcast is delightful, interesting, and fun.
- How a podcast is both similar to and different from different marketing avenues.
- Some of the tactical challenges and practices of podcasting.
- Sarah’s best final advice for a brand who is toying with the idea of a podcast.
- “If you want to get additional readers for your blog or for your book... do public speaking.”
- “Podcasting is a ton of work. It’s worth it, but it’s a ton of work.”
- “If you absolutely need to do have an ad, make sure it’s delightful, make sure it’s in line with your show and it’s in line with your message.”
How To Use The Power Of Podcasting To Increase Your Audience With Sarah Rhea Werner From Write NowClick To Tweet