Get your entire marketing campaign organized in one place, so you can move projects forward (not tirelessly track them down)!
- Consolidate everything into a single marketing project, so you can focus on executing on those pieces, NOT continuously tracking them down.
- Maximize your team’s resources from one centralized location. Ramp up on projects faster with all your moving pieces in one project, accurately gauge timelines, and know who’s working on what –– at any given moment.
- Proactively plan your ENTIRE roadmap. Get a visual timeline of every project on the calendar, so you can effectively plan out days, weeks, and months in advance (without overbooking your team).
- Monitor your team’s progress + make adjustments faster. Quickly view your team's overall progress and make adjustments faster, so you never miss a deadline.
How To Use #MarketingProjects In CoSchedule. Check it out!Click To Tweet
- The Complete 16-Step Marketing Project Management Process That Will Get You Organized
- How To Organize Your Campaigns With The Best Marketing Project Management Calendar Template
- This Is The Ultimate Marketing Campaign Planning Checklist That Will Get You Proactive
- How To Prioritize Your Marketing Projects For Huge Growth With Josh Pigford From Baremetrics [ACM 012]