Tapping Into The Full Potential Of *Successful* Email Marketing With Val Geisler From Fix My Churn [AMP 157]
- If and when subscribers are ready to take the next step via engagement and interest in purchasing—do something
- Valid Metric: Val encourages and recommends engagement points and emails
- Engagement Equals Responses: Engage with email subscribers by asking them to reply to emails
- Common Complaints Create Content: What’s the biggest problem with email marketing?
- Cross-functional vs. Siloed Teams: Get more people involved in custom email replies to offer personalized solutions to problems
- Mass to Micro Email Marketing: Create a connection and build a bond because it's easy to walk away from software, but harder to walk away from a person
- People-to-People vs. Automation: Different questions during specific email segments and sequences identify and offer solutions to subscribers’ pain points
- Why include more form fields upon subscription? Reduce number of sign-ups with more quality sign-ups
- Clean Cold Contact Database: Every email service provider (ESP) defines a cold subscriber differently; re-engage them via brief email sequence requiring action
- Val Geisler on LinkedIn
- Fix My Churn
- Content Marketing World
- Email your suggestions for topics and guests for future AMP episodes.
- Try CoSchedule’s free Email Subject Line Tester.
- “Emails shouldn't just be a one-side conversation where you're delivering information to your subscribers. You are asking them questions, asking them to respond.”
- “Engagement with the email list is the best way to measure their level of interest.”
- “If conversions are increasing...it could be adding those form fields gave you a better quality subscriber and a better quality lead.”
- “Everything about email is testing.”
Tapping Into The Full Potential Of *Successful* Email Marketing With @lovevalgeisler From Fix My ChurnClick To Tweet