The Strongest Predictors of Marketing Success: A Massive Survey of 1,597 Marketers With Jordan Loftis From CoSchedule [AMP 053]
- What Jordan does at CoSchedule as the content marketing strategist.
- Information about the 10x vs 10% framework and how it helps marketers prioritize what to work on next.
- Why Jordan took on the huge project of surveying 1,600 marketers to compile a report on the state of marketing strategy, as well as some of the findings that surprised Jordan.
- Why documentation of a marketing strategy is vital to success.
- What Jordan found out about goal-setting when it comes to marketing, including the “trifecta” of documentation, goal-setting, and success.
- How often the most elite marketers conduct research.
- Jordan’s best advice for marketers: Embrace reality and learn to enjoy being proven wrong.
- “Our main job is to create the best content on the Internet to help marketers solve problems and just do awesome work all the time.”
- “There’s a huge correlation between being successful and documenting your strategy.”
- “You can’t just create awesome content... you have to create the right kind of awesome content.”
The Strongest Predictors of Marketing Success: A Massive Survey of 1,597 Marketers With Jordan Loftis From CoScheduleClick To Tweet