Search engine optimization (SEO) is a huge factor to consider when trying to increase your organic traffic.
Imagine someone searches for a keyword, and they click on your site when it comes up in the search results. The traffic your site got from that person is organic because you didn’t pay for your ranking.
Tips on how to increase organic search:
- Start with keyword research
- Optimize for more search elements
- Diversify your content marketing tactics
- Create on-page table of contents
- Get more words inside search snippet
- Try to get more backlinks
- Monitor your search visibility
Organic traffic takes time to grow, but it’s well worth it in the long run. Below is a graphic created by Brafton that shows the differences between paid and organic traffic.