Social media marketing is a cost effective way to reach your audience. Whether you have a large or small business, there are clear benefits to adopting this strategy.
When getting started with your social media marketing strategy, ask yourself these questions:
- How can I use social media to spread awareness about my brand?
- Why do people want my product?
- How big is my potential market?
- How does my audience engage on social media?
- How will my social profiles fit with my business’s style guide?
- Which platforms would work best for my goals?
Social media marketing can help you build brand recognition, drive traffic to your site, and generate conversations around your brand. Below is an example that shows how Xbox used Twitter to promote a product and encourage conversation.