A workshop is a discussion or a collection of work exercises on a particular subject. The people running the workshop share their knowledge or experience on a specific topic.
Workshops can be put on by a company, subject matter expert, or a group of experienced professionals.
Examples of Marketing Workshops:
- Digital Content Optimization Workshop
- LinkedIn for Marketing Workshop
- Digital Marketing Mastery Workshop
- Personal Branding for Business Professionals Workshop
- Facebook Advertising Workshop
- Content Marketing Foundations Workshop
This infographic from Online Outlier outlines the seven main types of workshops: