Measuring Social Engagement helps you understand trends and what types of messages are working in your social promotion schedule. Using engagement, you can tweak your social promotion schedule to work better with your current audience and attract new audiences.
Social Engagement for Standalone Messages
CoSchedule tracks Social Engagement analytics for all messages scheduled to:
- Facebook Pages and Groups
- LinkedIn Company Pages
Inside each published message, you will see the social engagement underneath. For Facebook, we will also track impressions.
Social Engagement Connected to Projects
Inside of the Social Campaign, you will see a few different Social Analytics charts.
- The line chart shows the overall engagement of your social messages.
- Next to the line chart, there is a breakdown of engagement for your social campaign’s Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Company, and Instagram messages.
- If a URL has been added to a project, the Social Shares will be displayed next to the excerpt.
- Track the social engagement for all published Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram messages inside the social campaign.
- Click Sent Messages to view all published messages.
What social networks are you collecting stats for?
We collect social message engagement stats for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Company Pages, and Instagram. We are unable to gather data for messages sent to LinkedIn Profiles or Pinterest.
What types of engagements are you collecting?
We collect shares, comments, and likes on Facebook, and Twitter. Comments and likes on Instagram and LinkedIn Company Pages (not LinkedIn Profiles or Pinterest).
Where do I see the stats?
Stats for individual messages will show up underneath the message after it has been published. For each project, blog post or social campaign, we will show a content engagement report on the right sidebar of that item.
How often are the stats updated?
After publishing, analytics will be retrieved in:
Why aren’t stats showing for my message?
Typically, the two main issues are:
- We either have not started collecting stats for your new message.
- There has not been any engagement with that message.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.