View Analytics within Social Messages and Social Campaigns
Social Message Analytics
- Click into a published Social Message to view analytics data.
- Social engagement information will appear at the bottom.
- Inside Social Messages published to a Facebook page, impressions data will also be displayed.
Social Campaign Analytics
- Click into a published Social Campaign to view analytics data.
- The line chart shows the overall engagement of your social messages.
- Next to the line chart, there is a breakdown of engagement for your Social Campaign’s Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn company page, and Instagram business account Social Messages.
- If a URL has been added to the project, the social shares will be displayed next to the excerpt.
- 1 hour
- 6 hours
- 12 hours
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 4 days
- 8 days
- 14 days
- 3 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- We either have not started collecting stats for your new message.
- There has not been any engagement with that message.
Facebook Pages & Groups: number of likes, comments, and shares for each Facebook social profile
Twitter: number of likes, replies, and retweets for each Twitter social profile
LinkedIn Company Page: number of likes, comments, and clicks for each LinkedIn social profile
Instagram Business: number of likes and comments for each Instagram social profile