Marketing Campaign Report
The Marketing Campaign Report allows you to gather key information about a set of marketing campaigns into one report. Use it to gather campaigns for a single client, over a set time period, or tagged with a specific topic.
Note: Marketing Campaign Reports are only available in Content Calendar and Marketing Suite.
Create a Marketing Campaign Report
- Open Analytics from the sidebar menu
- Click Marketing Campaign Report
- Use filters to create the report that fits your needs. For example, you can filter by team member and start date to show all Marketing Campaigns you created that start in the next week. Note that data is limited to a rolling 13 months.
- Click Add Filter, then select the filter you'd like to apply. Options include tag, color label, team member, creation date, start date, and end date.
- Click the name of the filter you've selected, then choose as many options as desired from the dropdown list.
- Continue adding filters as needed.
Removing a Filter
- Hover over a filter and click the X that appears to remove the filter.
- To remove all filters, click Clear All.
Save a Report ViewTo quickly access a report with a given set of filters, save it as a report view.
- Click Saved Reports
- Click Save New Report View
- Type a descriptive name for your report view and click the green check to save. The next time you click Saved Reports the report will show up on the list for you to access.
Share a Marketing Campaign Report
Download a Marketing Campaign Report
- Click Share
- Choose Export PDF or Export CSV
- A copy of the report will download to your computer
Scheduling a Marketing Campaign ReportIf you need to regularly share information about the same set of Marketing Campaigns, you can schedule a report. This feature emails a copy of the report out at an established interval.
- Click Share, then choose Schedule Report
- In the Email Subject box, type a descriptive subject for the email
- Choose how often to deliver the report: weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- In the Recipient Email Address box, type the email address you'd like the report to. To add additional recipients, click Add Recipient. You can add as many recipients as desired.
- Click Save.