Marketing Campaign Report
The Marketing Campaign Report allows you to provide stakeholders with a high-level overview of marketing campaigns to show how they support company goals. You can filter by categories like date, color label, and team member to zero in on the information you need, then share via PDF or spreadsheet.
Note: The Marketing Campaign Report is only available in Marketing Suite.
Creating a Marketing Campaign ReportTo create a Marketing Campaign Report, go to Analytics > Marketing Campaign Report. To begin, add a filter by clicking Add Filter in the upper left. You can filter by:
- Color Label
- Team Member
- Creation Date
- Start Date
- End Date
Adding a Filter
- To add a filter, click Add Filter, then select the filter you'd like to apply.
- Click the name of the filter, then select as many options as desired from the dropdown list.
Removing a FilterHover over a filter and click the white X that appears to remove the filter. To remove all filters, click Clear All.
Saving a Report ViewTo be able to quickly access a report with a given set of filters, you can save it as a report view.
- Click Saved Filters, then Save New Report View.
- Type a descriptive name for your report view.
Exporting a Marketing Campaign ReportOnce you have a report displaying your desired marketing campaigns, you can download a CSV file or PDF file to share it with stakeholders.
- Click Share.
- Choose Export PDF or Export CSV.
Scheduling a Marketing Campaign ReportIf you need to regularly share information about the same set of marketing campaigns, you can schedule a report. This feature emails a copy of the report out at an established interval.
- Click Share, then Schedule Report.
- In the Email Subject box, type a descriptive subject for the email.
- Choose how often to deliver the report: weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- In the Recipient Email Address box, type the email address you'd like to send the report to, then click Add Recipient. You can add as many recipients as desired.
- Click Save.