Use Social Profile Reports to see how social messages by performed by social profile. The types of social profiles supported in this report are Facebook Pages and Groups, Twitter, Instagram Business, and LinkedIn Company Pages. Learn when messages were sent, when they performed best, and more. Facebook and LinkedIn reports will also include impressions and impressions rate information.
To access your Social Profile Reports, go to the Analytics Dashboard.
Choose the Social Profile Report you want to view. CoSchedule currently allows Social Profile Reports for the networks whose engagement we track:
- Facebook Pages (Number of Likes, Comments & Shares per Social Profile)
- Twitter (Number of Likes, Replies & Retweets per Social Profile)
- Instagram (Number of Likes & Comments per Social Profile)
- LinkedIn (Number of Likes, Comments & Clicks per Social Profile)
Choose the social profile you want to view a report for then select a timeframe.
The Social Profile Report will display what day most posts were sent on, average posts sent per day, and total posts sent.
View charts displaying how many messages were sent for each day and highlight how many messages were scheduled by ReQueue.
Each report will display the day, time, and message type of your most engaging posts.
See what post type resonates with your audience and see the growth percent connected to the date range you have chosen.
At the top of every Facebook and Linkedin Company social profile report, view the impressions and impressions rate for your posts.
Organic Impressions: The number of times your content was displayed in a user’s News Feed, ticker, or on your page.
Paid Impressions: The number of times your paid content was displayed.
Viral Impressions: The number of times content associated with your page was displayed in a story published by a friend. Stories can include liking, commenting or sharing on your page, answering a question or responding to an event.
Other Impressions: This is a catch-all section for impressions that don’t fall under Organic, Paid, or Viral.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you calculate engagement rate?
In our reporting, the social engagement rate is calculated by the total number of engagements (likes, comments, shares) divided by the total number of messages sent.
How do you define engagement?
CoSchedule defines “engagement” as follows for social networks:
- Facebook Pages & Groups: number of likes, comments, and shares for each Facebook social profile
- Twitter: number of likes, replies, and retweets for each Twitter social profile
- LinkedIn Company Page: number of likes, comments, and clicks for each LinkedIn social profile
- Instagram Business: number of likes and comments for each Instagram social profile
How do you calculate impression rate?
The impression rate is calculated by the total number of impressions divided by the total number of messages sent.
How do you define impression?
An impression is an instance of your posts being seen on a screen.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.