Manage Your Idea Board
- Manage the Idea Board
- Create a New Idea
- Work With Custom Statuses
- Manage Saved Idea Views
- Learn More
Manage the Idea Board1. To access the idea board, click on Idea in the main menu. 2. Group all of your ideas by Color Label, Status, or Types.
3. Drag-and-drop any project to a new column to change its attributes or move it to the top of any column to give it more priority.
4. To schedule any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the top-right corner or manually schedule inside of the project.5. To delete any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the bottom-right corner.
6. Access your Ideas from the calendar view inside of the Idea Bin.
Create a New Idea
- Begin on your Ideas Page.
- Click Create or + in a column to create an Idea with the given attributes.
- All projects will have the same functionality as if they were scheduled on the calendar, except they will not have a scheduled date.
Work With Custom Ideas StatusesCustom idea statuses will allow you to create custom workflows for your editorial process. To create a new custom idea status: 1. Go to Settings 2. Click Statuses. 3. Under the Ideas section, click Add Custom Ideas Status. 4. Create a name for your status and type. 5. When finished, click Add. The status will now be listed inside all of your Ideas.
Manage Saved Idea ViewsTo create a new saved idea view:
- Toggle down the Saved Views.
- Click Create New View.