Manage Your Idea Board
The Idea Board is designed to give you a place to plan, prioritize, and store your best content marketing ideas and projects - before they get scheduled on your Marketing Calendar.
Note: The Idea Board is only available in Marketing Suite.
Manage the Idea Board1. To access the idea board, click on Idea in the left side menu. 2. Ideas can be grouped by Color Label, Status, or Type. To change the grouping, click on Display Settings from the top menu.
3. Drag-and-drop any project to a new column to change its attributes or move it to the top of any column to give it more priority.
4. To schedule any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the top-right corner or manually schedule it inside of the project.5. To delete any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the bottom-right corner.
6. Access your Ideas from the calendar view inside of the Idea Bin.
Back To Top
Create a New Idea
- Begin on your Ideas Page.
- Click Create or + in a column to create an Idea with the given attributes.
- All projects will have the same functionality as if they were scheduled on the calendar, except they will not have a scheduled date.
Work With Custom Ideas StatusesCustom idea statuses will allow you to create custom workflows for your editorial process. 1. To create a new custom Idea status, open Settings 2. Click Statuses 3. Under the Ideas section, click Add Custom Ideas Status 4. Create a name for your status and type 5. Click Add and the status will now be listed inside all of your Ideas
Back To Top
Manage Saved Idea ViewsTo create a new saved idea view:
- Toggle down the Saved Views
- Click Create New View