- Manage the Idea Board
- Create a New Idea
- Work With Custom Statuses
- Manage Saved Idea Views
- Learn More
Manage the Idea Board
1. To access the idea board, click on Idea in the main menu.
2. Group all of your ideas by Color Label, Status, or Types.
3. Drag-and-drop any project to a new column to change its attributes or move it to the top of any column to give it more priority.
4. To schedule any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the top-right corner or manually schedule inside of the project.
5. To schedule any Idea on your calendar, drag the idea to the bottom-right corner.
6. Access your Ideas from the calendar view inside of the Idea Bin.
Create a New Idea
- Begin on your Ideas Page.
- Click Create or + in a column to create an Idea with the given attributes.
- All projects will have the same functionality as if they were scheduled on the calendar, except they will not have a scheduled date.
Work With Custom Ideas Statuses
Custom idea statuses will allow you to create custom workflows for your editorial process.
To create a new custom idea status:
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Statuses.
3. Under the Ideas section, click Add Custom Ideas Status.
4. Create a name for your status and type.
5. When finished, click Add. The status will now be listed inside all of your Ideas.
Manage Saved Idea Views
To create a new saved idea view:
- Toggle down the Saved Views.
- Click Create New View.
When creating new saved idea views, you can customize the views based on different use cases and types. Below are some examples.
Create an editorial process using custom statuses. Having a full understandability of where you’re at with each post, will allow you to prioritize what post you need to work on.
By Color Labels
Sort your projects by campaigns, internal teams, clients, or content themes.
By Project Type
Visually keep track of all of your content that is currently being created.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.