How To Strategically Manage Your PPC Campaigns In Adwords With Rachel Wiinanen From CoSchedule [AMP 046]
- Rachel’s job description and mission at CoSchedule.
- Rachel’s strategy for attracting the right audience through AdWords.
- Thoughts on writing great ad copy that gets clicks, as well as why testing is so important.
- How Rachel works with landing pages to boost the conversion rate.
- What Rachel measures when analyzing campaigns: trial acquisition cost, click-through rate, and more. She also talks about how she monitors various metrics.
- How to determine a budget when it comes to ads.
- Rachel’s best advice for someone who is new to AdWords and is just getting started.
- “Nothing is perfect, just test away. Test, test, test. There have been tons of times where I didn’t think an ad would perform very well and then outperforms other comparable ads by double.”
- “Things are always going to change. You’re always going to want to get more specific, more focused, more precise.”
- “My best advice for someone who’s new to AdWords would be don’t be afraid to test new things.”
How To Strategically Manage Your PPC Campaigns In Adwords With Rachel WiinanenClick To Tweet