How To Market A Brand New Feature Or Product With Kathryn Nyhus From CoSchedule [ACM 006]
- Kathryn’s background and how it has helped her in her current position at CoSchedule.
- How Kathryn has helped CoSchedule get more organized with the implementation of checklists and timelines.
- How the team comes up with speaking points for a feature.
- Some of Kathryn’s favorite techniques and methods of marketing a new feature.
- How segmenting helps the CoSchedule team tailor their marketing emails to the right audiences.
- How to continue to market a feature once the initial excitement of its launch fades.
- Kathryn’s best piece of advice for marketers who are launching a new product or feature.
- “Content marketing is the piece that builds the trust and attracts people ... and product marketing really starts to develop the relationship.”
- “Put yourself in the customer’s shoes of asking, 'Why do I care?' Keep asking yourself, 'But why?'”
- “Constantly be in contact with your customers.”
How To Market A Brand New Feature Or Product With Kathryn Nyhus From CoSchedule [ACM 006]Click To Tweet