Follow the steps below to add or remove social profiles to CoSchedule.
Please note, depending on the type of social profile you are adding there may be additional steps required. See the sections below for more information.
Add Social Profile
1. To add social profiles, go to Calendar Calendar Settings > Social Profiles.
2. In the Social Profiles page, click Connect a Profile.
3. Select the type of social profile you want to connect with and continue through the authorization process.
Connecting Facebook Page to CoSchedule
When adding a Facebook Page, if you initially don’t see the Facebook Page when trying to add the page to CoSchedule, start the Connect a Profile process over. Before selecting Continue as [Your Name], click Edit Settings.
In the next screen, make sure the Facebook Page that you are adding is checked.
The Facebook Page will now show up in the connection list.
If you have trouble connecting your Facebook page with CoSchedule, please see Facebook Page Connection Troubleshooting for help.
Before connecting a Facebook group to CoSchedule, you will need to complete an additional step inside your Facebook group settings.
From within your Facebook Group select Settings from the left-hand menu.
From Settings, scroll to the bottom and select Apps.
From here you’ll select Add Apps, and search for CoSchedule on the app store.
Finally, click Add on the app, and you should be set to connect your Facebook Group to CoSchedule from your Social Profiles page.
If you have trouble connecting your Facebook group with CoSchedule, please see Facebook Group Connection Troubleshooting for help.
Connecting Business Instagram Accounts to CoSchedule
In order to connect a Business Instagram account to CoSchedule, you will first need to connect the Instagram account to a Facebook page. Please see the resources below for instructions.
- How to Set Up a Business Account on Instagram
- How to Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
If you have trouble connecting your Business Instagram account with CoSchedule, please see Business Instagram Connection Troubleshooting for help.
1. To remove social profiles from a calendar, go to Calendar Settings > Social Profiles. Select the social profile on the left-hand side.
2. In the Social Profile’s information page, click Remove Profile.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.