Connect a Facebook Page to Your Calendar
- Open your Social Profiles page, then click Connect Social Profile.
- Select Facebook, then Facebook Page, then Let’s Connect.
- On the next page, click Edit Settings.
- On the next screen, make sure the Facebook Page that you want to add is selected.
- When the permissions page comes up, be sure all permissions are enabled.
- On the next page, click Connect.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
If you have failed social messages or your page has become disconnected, follow the steps below.
1. Confirm You Are an Admin for the Facebook Page
From your Facebook page, click Settings > Page Roles to see if you are listed as Admin.
- If you are not an Admin, ask another page Owner or Admin to add you.
- If you are an Admin, have another page Owner or Admin remove you, and then add you back as an Admin.
Next, ask another team member to confirm that they can see you listed as Admin from their own profile. Once confirmed, reconnect the Facebook page to CoSchedule starting at Step 3 above.
If you’ve confirmed you are an Admin and still cannot connect, it is most likely an issue with your Facebook.com session. We recommend that you try reconnecting in a private/incognito window or with a different browser.
2. Check Facebook Permissions
- In your Business Integrations settings in Facebook, go to the permissions settings for CoSchedule.
- Click View and Edit on the CoSchedule app.
- Select all Facebook pages, Facebook groups, and Instagram accounts you want to be connected to CoSchedule, and enable all permissions. You may need to scroll, depending on your account.
- Click Save.
- Go to your CoSchedule Social Profiles page and connect your page.
3. Contact Facebook Support
If the steps above did not work, the issue may be with Facebook and CoSchedule will be unable to help troubleshoot further. For your convenience, here is a link to contact Facebook Support.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.