- Connect an Instagram Business Account to Your Calendar
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- Learn More
Connect an Instagram Business Account to Your Calendar
- Set up a Business account on Instagram (How to Set Up a Business Account on Instagram)
- Connect your Instagram account to a Facebook page.
- Select the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of your calendar to open the drop-down menu.
- Select your Social Profiles page.
- Select Instagram.
- Choose Business Instagram.
- Click Let’s Connect and log in to Facebook.
- Select Edit Settings
- Select the Instagram accounts you want to connect to CoSchedule (Keep pages checked that you want connected to CoSchedule).
- Select the pages you want to connect to CoSchedule (Keep pages checked that you want connected to CoSchedule).
- Accept all permissions (All permissions are required for CoSchedule to publish to your page).
- Select “Connect” on the Add a Profile page
- Click Done.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
If you’re having trouble connecting your Instagram business account please work through the steps below.
Step 1: Check for pending confirmation within Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information you’ll find your Facebook Page.
- If there is not a Facebook page, please follow these steps to connect one.
- If there is a Facebook page, but there is a request from Facebook, you’ll need to complete that requirement before your Instagram account will appear within CoSchedule.
Step 2: Confirm Instagram and Facebook page connection
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- If review is needed, follow prompted steps.
Step 3: Check Facebook permissions
Go to your Business Integration Settings page.
Click View/Edit on the CoSchedule App.
Select all Facebook pages, Facebook groups, and Instagram accounts you want to be connected to CoSchedule, and enable all permissions. (Tip: This menu may be longer depending on your account, so you may need to scroll).
Go to your CoSchedule Social Profiles page and connect your business Instagram account.
Step 4: Confirm You Are an Admin for the Facebook Page
- Your personal Facebook account must have an Admin role on the Facebook Page associated with your Instagram account.
- Check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Select Page Roles
- See if you are listed as Admin.
- If you are not an Admin, ask another page Owner or Admin to add you.
- If you are an Admin, have another page Owner or Admin remove you, and then add you back as an Admin.
- More info can be found here.
Step 5: Contact Facebook Support
- If the steps above did not work, something is wrong within Facebook and CoSchedule is unable to help troubleshoot further.
- For your convenience, here is a link to contact Facebook support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Instagram accounts can I connect to my calendar?
You can connect as many Instagram accounts as your CoSchedule plan allows. If you hit your limit, go to your Billing page and edit your plan to add more Social Profiles to your plan.
What types of posts can I schedule?
You can schedule single-image, multi-image (Carousel), and video posts to Instagram through CoSchedule.
How do I add or change the Facebook page connected to my Instagram business account?
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.