Connect a Twitter Account to Your Calendar
- In CoSchedule, open your Social Profiles page, then click Connect Social Profile.
- Select Twitter, then Let’s Connect.
- Sign in to Twitter in the pop-window, then authorize the CoSchedule app. Check the top right of the screen to verify that you have the right account.
- The profile will now appear in your Social Profiles page.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
If you have trouble attaching the correct Twitter account, follow the steps below:
- Retry the connection process in an incognito/private browser tab or another browser.
- If you continue to have issues, please remove the CoSchedule app from Twitter. To do this, go your Twitter App settings and under CoSchedule select Revoke Access and then restart the connection process.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.