Connect a LinkedIn Company Page to Your Calendar
Follow the instructions below to connect a LinkedIn Company Page to CoSchedule.
- Connect a LinkedIn Company Page to Your Calendar
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- Remove a LinkedIn Company Page from Your Calendar
Connect a LinkedIn Company Page to Your CalendarNote: You must be a super admin of your company's LinkedIn Page in order to connect it to CoSchedule. Learn how to request super admin access to a LinkedIn Page here.
- Log in to your profile at linkedin.com in a different browser tab.
- From your calendar, click into Settings, select the Social Profiles page, then click Connect Social Profile.
- Select LinkedIn, then LinkedIn Company, then Let's Connect.
- Select which LinkedIn Companies to connect to your CoSchedule calendar.
Troubleshooting Connection IssuesIf you are experiencing connection issues, try the following steps:
- Ensure you're a super admin on the LinkedIn Page by following the steps outlined here.
- Retry the connection process in an incognito/private browser tab or in another browser.
If the steps above do not work, the issue may be with LinkedIn and CoSchedule will be unable to help troubleshoot further. For your convenience, here is a link to contact LinkedIn Support.Back To Top
Remove a LinkedIn Company Page from Your Calendar
- Open Settings, then click the Social Profiles tab
- Click on the LinkedIn Company Page you'd like to remove from the left-side menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete Profile from Organization