Follow the instructions below to connect a LinkedIn company page to CoSchedule.
Connect a LinkedIn Company Page to Your Calendar
- Log in to your profile at linkedin.com in a different browser tab.
- In CoSchedule, open your Social Profiles page, then click Connect Social Profile.
- Select LinkedIn, then LinkedIn Company, then Let’s Connect.
- Select which LinkedIn Companies to connect to CoSchedule.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
If you are experiencing connection issues, try the following steps:
- Ensure you’re an admin on LinkedIn by following the steps outlined here: Admin Access on a LinkedIn Page.
- Retry the connection process in an incognito/private browser tab or in another browser.
If the steps above do not work, the issue may be with LinkedIn and CoSchedule will be unable to help troubleshoot further. For your convenience, here is a link to contact LinkedIn Support.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.