10x Growth: How To Use MVPs In Your Marketing With Ash Maurya [AMP 069]
- The Lean Canvas: What it is, how it works, who would use it, and why it’s beneficial.
- The steps that go into creating and developing a Lean Canvas: Finding solutions, taking risks, and setting priorities.
- What a minimum viable product (MVP) is and is not, as well as how it provides value for both business-owners and customers.
- How to determine what’s next after the MVP process has been completed.
- How marketers can use the Lean Canvas to improve what they’re doing and to prevent them from going too far down the wrong path.
- The Lean Sprint mindset and how it can be used.
- Ways to take a big idea and turn it into a small MVP.
- Ash’s best tips for people who want to try Lean Canvas for the first time.
- The 10x Marketing Formula
- The Lean Startup Movement
- That’s Running Lean
- Scaling Lean
- The Lean Canvas
- Send a screenshot of your iTunes review to email@example.com
- “At the end of the day, you have to be able to condense your idea, distill it down, and communicate it pretty quickly.”
- “The MVP is that smallest solution you build that creates value for your customers and also captures some of that monetizable value back.”
- “Don’t look for perfection. That isn’t the goal.”
10x Growth: How To Use MVPs In Your Marketing With Ash MauryaClick To Tweet