How To Improve Your Editorial Strategy With Tara Clapper From SEMrush [ACM 009]
- Tara’s background with SEMrush, including how she learned to balance quality with quantity when it came to posting on the blog.
- How far out to plan content, and how CoSchedule helps Tara’s whole team stay updated and focused on what’s coming up next.
- Why working about one month ahead works well for Tara, and how having that “cushion of days” helps when something urgent comes up that needs to be squeezed in.
- Why insisting on good pitches from guest authors saves time in the long run.
- Tips on organizing when you have a lot of different projects happening at once.
How To Improve Your #EditorialStrategy With Tara Clapper Formerly Of @SEMrushClick To Tweet
- “It’s hard to get ahead when you’re processing [too] much content.”
- “It’s very hard to wear all the hats, and CoSchedule helped me organize that.”
- “If [content writers] are writing what they want to explore, the blog posts are going to be better.”