How To Manage The Best Blog In Your Niche With Zach Bulygo From Kissmetrics [AMP 049]
- Some information about Kissmetrics and what Zach does there, as well as what topics are covered on the Kissmetrics blog.
- Why the team as Kissmetrics embraces guest posts and how those fit into the site’s strategy.
- The goals of the Kissmetrics blog and how the team uses data analysis and testing to achieve them.
- How Zach uses data to know that the blog posts and CTAs are working and how the information helps the team tweak future blogs for more success.
- The standards that the Kissmetrics team holds its guest writers to.
- How Zach manages the blog as the only permanent person on the team.
- The typical workflow for a blog post on Kissmetrics.
- Zach’s advice for a marketing team that is hoping to add blog content to their marketing mix.
- “If the [writing] is good, I’ll tell them it’s great. If it’s not so great... I don’t get into this mess of trying to fix a blog post that can’t really be fixed.”
- “You should already have an idea of who your ideal customer prospect is.”
- “Google Analytics is not the most exciting platform... add a little bit of humor where possible. Just mix that humor with useful information with images and keep the writing flowing well.”
How To Manage The Best Blog In Your Niche With Zach Bulygo From KissmetricsClick To Tweet